7.10.2006

The Start Of Something New

Another in a short line of blog entries. But with each new one it grows. Unless I decide to delete some prior entries. But I won't do that, I won't deprive you of my wonderful writings. You have come to love them. Haven't you? Oh you haven't? Crap, I'll try harder. I just want to please you. That's all I'm here for.

I'm not doing this for my own benefit. This is all for you. Yeah, that's right you. Oh, you thought I like doing this? No freakin way. You don't understand what a horrible experience I experience every time I am forced to sit down and type out these messages. But I put up with it for you.

There are so many things I do for you that you don't even know about. I'm not going to tell you now cause I don't want the recognition. I just want you to know that I do more for you than you could ever imagine. So please try and show me some respect.

Oh that's real funny. Flipping me the bird isn't showing me respect no matter how you try and spin it. That's just like you though. Biting the hand that feeds you. You're so predictable. I just hope that someday you'll understand. I know that day is not today and it probably won't be any time soon. But it'll happen. And when it does, you'll look back on your actions and attitude of today and feel a bit of shame. I'm just trying to help and you only try and hurt. You'll see. One day.